Please contact us if you require any additional information or have any queries regarding our disclaimer.
This website publishes information in good faith and solely for informational purposes. BlackjackCafe.co.uk makes no claims regarding the information’s completeness, trustworthiness, or accuracy. You agree not to hold this website (slotsbay.com) responsible for any losses you may incur. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of our website.
You can access other websites by clicking on links on our website. While we attempt to only give useful and ethical links, we have no control over their content or nature. These connections to other websites do not imply endorsement of their content. Owners and content may change without warning, preventing us from removing a “bad” link.
As well, please be aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and agreements. Please read the sites’ Privacy Policies and Terms of Service before transacting or posting any information.
By using our website, you agree to our disclaimer.
Any updates, amendments, or modifications to this document will be clearly posted here.
- You (and also any third party for or on behalf of whom you operate an account or activity on the website) agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the website or those conducted on your behalf):
- your uploads, access to or use of the website;
- your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
- any misrepresentation made by you.
- You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.